Welcome to Live Love Lens Photography!


Welcome to Live Love Lens Photography!
I am a Professional Photographer specializing in fine art portraits of families, children, and professionals in natural & unique settings. I primarily
work in Hoboken, NJ & the Hudson County area. Please browse my work in the Archives (below left) & click the links above for more information & testimonials. Thank you! :) Jamie

Nov 14, 2011

So Much Love...in the City of Brotherly Love!

Taken on the streets of Philadelphia, this was my first "official" engagement shoot, and how lucky was I! A beautiful couple, glowing sunshine, vibrant fall colors, and lots of love in the air! I have a special place in my heart for these two, and know they will have a spectacular wedding, and a lifetime of love and happiness.

Congrats to Anna + Matt!