Welcome to Live Love Lens Photography!


Welcome to Live Love Lens Photography!
I am a Professional Photographer specializing in fine art portraits of families, children, and professionals in natural & unique settings. I primarily
work in Hoboken, NJ & the Hudson County area. Please browse my work in the Archives (below left) & click the links above for more information & testimonials. Thank you! :) Jamie

Aug 9, 2011

"A two-year-old is kind of like having a blender, but you don't have a top for it." - Jerry Seinfeld

It goes without saying that I would be a terrible mom-photographer-blogger if I neglected to post photos of my birthday girl. I attempted to do a photo shoot with her but to parent and photograph a toddler simultaneously is not easy! She has obviously gotten used to my camera in her face for the past 24 months, and now belts out "say cheese guys!" and "everyone together now!". To say she is the most precious thing in the world and fills me with more love ever imaginable is nothing short of an understatement. 

Happy 2nd Birthday to my Jadeybug.

Special thanks to Olive Tree for adorable personalized tank!







                                                     (rocking out with favorite gift!)

                                                              (pool party time!)

                                          (birthday party yoga!)