Welcome to Live Love Lens Photography!


Welcome to Live Love Lens Photography!
I am a Professional Photographer specializing in fine art portraits of families, children, and professionals in natural & unique settings. I primarily
work in Hoboken, NJ & the Hudson County area. Please browse my work in the Archives (below left) & click the links above for more information & testimonials. Thank you! :) Jamie

Jul 18, 2011

A First for Everything

This weekend I stepped foot on some serious new terrain. If you follow my photos, you'll notice I work primarily with natural light - 95% of my photos are taken outdoors, and the other 5% are taken indoors with natural light coming in. Well, there is a completely other side to photography that involves actual lighting - wow - who knew?! Well, I did know - I just didn't decided to learn about it until now! 

This was my very first experience using professional lighting (in a class at Unique Photo School) and it was eye-opening to say the least. I took these photos during the practical portion of the class - lots of fun and I learned a lot. Totally overwhelmed by the world of lighting (a large part of making a good photo) but excited to travel farther on this terrain!




                                  (one of the lighting set ups)